Elections for the new Board of the European Regional Council according to the following timeline:
• Candidates’ application period: from 10th January 2020 until 10th February 2020.
• Election period (online ballot): from 10th March 2020 until 31st March 2020
• The new board takes office and its formal announcement during the ERC meeting at the European
Regional Congress in Spain 6-9 July 2020.
We hope for many candidates!
• Every current InSEA member from Europe can apply to stand for the ERC Board.
• To consider your application, please read the Regional Council Bylaws
ERC Board members are expected to :
- attend regular online meetings (ERC Board).
- attend local events and disseminate InSEA talking to non-InSEA members and organizations
about InSEA services.
- promote cooperation between national art education organizations; InSEA affiliated
organizations and InSEA members in Europe.
- collect information about local and international activities or publications in the field of art
education in Europe and share it with the Regional Council members through ERC
webpage and ERC newsletter.
- help to organize InSEA events in Europe.
- integrate ERC as a partner of EU Projects in the fields of culture; creativity; sustainability;
citizenship; peace education; youth and long life education.
- the elected persons would be expected to liaise with the 3 European representatives on the
InSEA World Council.
- If you wish to apply for the ERC Board ( 2020- 2022), please fill in the form