The elections for the new board of the European regional Board will start according to the following procedures:
- Announcing the Procedures: December 2019 (ERC newsletter, ERC webpage and by email to European members)
- Candidates’ application period: from the 10th January 2020 until the 10 February 2020
- Sending the online ballot information (ERC newsletter, ERC webpage and by email to European members)
- Election period: online ballot: from 10 March 2020 until 31 March 2020
- Scrutineer period: May 2020
- Announcing the results: 30 May 2020 (ERC newsletter and ERC webpage)
- The New Board takes office: Formal announcement during the ERC meeting at the European Regional congress in Spain – 6-9 july 2020
We are now staring the process of candidates application. Every current InSEA member from Europe can apply to stand for the ERC Board.
To consider your application, please read the Regional Council Bylaws.
ERC Board members are expected to :
- attend regular online meetings (ERC Board);
- attend local events and disseminate InSEA talking to non InSEA members and organisations about InSEA services;
- to promote cooperation between national art education organisations; InSEA affiliated organisations and InSEA members in Europe;
- collect information about local and international activities or publications in the field of art education in Europe and share it with the Regional Council members through ERC webpage and ERC newsletter;
- help to organize InSEA events in Europe;
- integrate ERC as a partner of EU Projects in the fields of culture; creativity; sustainability; citizenship; peace education; youth and long life education.
If you wish to apply for the ERC Board (2020-2022), please fill the form at http://insea.org/erc-elections-20-22-candidates
Next European InSEA Congress